- Preheat oven 190°C/ Gas 5
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the onion and capsicum for 5 minutes until softened. Transfer to an oven proof dish and add the Quorn pieces, mixed herbs, broccoli, sweetcorn and pasta.
- To prepare the sauce melt the butter in a pan then add the flour and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and gradually whisk in the stock and milk. Return the pan to the heat and gently bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens and season well to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the Quorn and pasta bake ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and cheese and bake in a preheated for 18 minutes or until the topping is bubbling and golden and the pasta bake has reached a core temperature.
Tip: Serve with a crisp green salad. As an alternative omit the breadcrumb topping and serve with a slice of garlic bread.