- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, cook the onion for 4 minutes or until soft, add the garlic and curry powder and cook for a further 1 minute
- Add the Quorn Mince, water and spinach and cook on a medium heat for 2 minute
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl; add the mint, cilantro, egg yolk, breadcrumbs, Puy lentils, mango chutney and lemon zest, mix gently, set aside before forming
- In a separate bowl mix the flour and water to form a batter
- In another bowl mix the breadcrumbs, crushed poppadoms, onion seeds and curry powder.
- Divide the Quorn Mince mixture into 12 equal portions and form into balls, coat with the batter then cover with crumb
- Place onto a baking tray and bake on the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 17 minutes until golden brown
- Make the dip by blitzing the yoghurt, green chilli, pinch of sugar and the mint leaves together in a food processor. Serve with the bites
These delicious bites can be served on cocktails sticks for snacks or a party or served as part of a meal with a salad.