- 500 g Quorn Mince
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 g)
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 130 g fresh spinach
- 1 lime
- For serving:
- 400g oats
- Fresh coriander
- Sesame seeds
- Boil oats according to the instructions on the package. Set aside
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Then fry in oil for a couple of minutes. Add cumin.
- Add Quorn Mince and fry until nicely colored. Salt and pepper. Stir well so that everything is mixed.
- Add the coconut milk. Fill the tin with water and pour into the pot. Then pour in the drained chickpeas.
- Let boil for 15 minutes. Then take the pot off the heat and stir in the spinach. Add grated lime peel and squeeze in the juice.
- Chop coriander. Sprinkle sesame seeds and coriander on the casserole. Serve with oats.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review