Quorn Pieces with Tagliatelle and Artichoke3 out of 5, 1 based on 29 ratings
Quorn Pieces with Tagliatelle and Artichoke
Try this light pasta dish with Quorn meatless Pieces and artichokes for a quick Italian-inspired dinner ready in just 25 minutes.
1521 KJPer serving
- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 fresh artichokes, very thinly sliced
- 400g egg tagliatelle
- Salt and white pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Lemon to garnish
- Remove the outer leaves of the artichoke, wash the remainder, drain well and cut into very thin slices. Gently fry the garlic in 2 tbsp of oil, add the artichoke and cook until softened. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Fry the Quorn pieces in the remaining oil until golden brown. Season with salt. Stir into the artichoke. Cook for a further minute.
- Cook the tagliatelle in plenty of salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Stir the Quorn and artichoke mix with the pasta and top with the parsley.
Related RecipesView more