For the roasted veggies:
- Preheat your oven to 220 C / Fan 200 C / Gas 7. In a large bowl, toss together the sweet potato, carrot, red capsicum, olive oil, thyme, cumin, salt and pepper. Arrange on a parchment paper-lined baking tray in a single layer.
- Add the beets to the bowl and toss until coated in the remaining oil mixture. Add to the baking tray with the other veggies. Roast, turning once, for 20-30 minutes or until tender.
For the Nourish bowl:
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in large wide frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onions, garlic, paprika, cumin, cilantro, pepper, salt and cinnamon for 3-5 minutes until starting to soften. Stir in the Quorn Mince and cook for 2-3 minutes or until well coated. Stir in the kale, then cook for another 5-7 minutes or until wilted and tender.
- Divide the bulgur wheat between 4 bowls. Top each bowl with the roasted veggies, Quorn Mince and kale mixture, goats cheese, pumpkin seeds and cranberries.
For the lemon chive vinaigrette:
- Whisk together oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, honey, chives and salt. Drizzle over the power bowl before serving.
Tip: For extra indulgence, add crumbled goats cheese to finish.