Vegan Quorn Schnitzel with Quinoa2.9459459459459 out of 5, 1 based on 37 ratings
Vegan Quorn Schnitzel with Quinoa
For a deliciously light vegan salad, try our Quorn Vegan Crumbed Schnitzels with a mix of quinoa, raisins, pomegranate seeds and rocket leaves.
2023 KJPer serving
- 250g cooked weight Red and White Quinoa
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 40g raisins
- 40g pomegranate seeds
- 20g toasted pine nuts (dry toasted in pan)
- 1 small bunch cilantro, parsley and mint – roughly chopped
- Handful rocket leaves
- 1 small red chilli finely diced
- juice of 3 lemons
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Mix together the Quinoa, onion, pomegranate seeds, pine nuts, herbs and rocket leaves.
- Cook the schnitzels according to back of pack instructions, slice and serve with the Quinoa salad.