- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Divide the rösti mixture into four portions and fry in the hot olive oil for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Place the asparagus and baby tomatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with half of the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and pop under the grill for 4 minutes.
- Mix the soya or vegan yoghurt and horseradish together.
- Heat the remaining olive oil and fry the Quorn Vegan Crumbed Schnitzel on both sides until golden brown.
Place a rösti onto each plate, top with asparagus, a Quorn Vegan Crumbed Schnitzel and a dollop of crème fraiche and horseradish mixture and serve with the roasted exotic tomatoes, beetroot shavings and fresh rocket.