Veggie Box with Stir Fry Quorn Pieces
Skip the takeout at lunchtime and opt for this homemade rainbow veggie box stir fry with Quorn Pieces instead. It's healthy and incredibly easy to customize: add some tamari sauce, cashews and sriracha for an Asian twist or simply replace the rice with your favourite grains or pulses for extra protein. Either way, you're in for a filling and satisfying lunch without the hassle of multiple preparations.
4 g of fat
- 150g of Quorn Pieces
- 250g pouch of cilantro rice (or add cilantro to rice of your choice)
- 200g broccoli (cut and boil for 2 minutes)
- 250g punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 200g of tinned corn kernels
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 medium diced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the pan and add 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add the chopped onions and sauté until light brown, then add the Quorn Pieces and gently stir in.
- Season with salt, ginger and garlic powder to taste and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Next, add in the frozen peas and sprinkle in the sesame seeds.
- To serve, in 4 containers add equal parts of the stir fry mix, freshly chopped tomatoes, sweet corn, boiled broccoli and cilantro rice.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review