- 1 pack - Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 1 tbsp oil
- 75g wholegrain rice (raw weight)
- 50g quinoa (raw weight)
- 100g cooked edamame beans
- 25g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 handfuls of baby kale, roughly torn
- 25-30 black grapes, halved
- freshly chopped mint leaves
- 200ml pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1½ tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing. Marinade the Quorn pieces in half of the dressing for 30 minutes, place the remaining dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
- Cook the wholegrain rice and quinoa according to pack instructions, drain then set aside.
- Pre-heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the marinated Quorn pieces for 3-4 minutes. Add the kale and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until it begins to wilt.
- In a bowl toss the marinated Quorn Pieces with the salad ingredients, drizzle over with the remaining dressing and garnished with freshly chopped mint leaves.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.