- 300g Quorn Piece
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cilantro
- 1-2 small, green chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 400ml Coconut milk
- 1 vegetable stock cube dissolved in 100ml hot water
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions for 4-5 minutes until soft. Add the garlic, jalepeno peppers and all the ground and fresh spices and fry for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the Quorn Pieces.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes, fresh cilantro leaves, the lime zest and juice a few minutes before the end of the cooking time. Season to taste.
Enjoy with fried plantain and boiled white rice.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.