Crunchy Quorn Schnitzels Sando
Crunch into a deliciously satisfying Schnitzels Sando made with crispy Quorn Cheese and Spinach Schnitzels.
This crunchy sando merges a deliciously crunchy and cheesy veggie schnitzel with cheese, burger sauce, onions, and tangy gherkins. All nestled between slices of sumptuous brioche or your chosen bread.
Serve with a side of kumara (sweet potato) fries for a perfect, satisfying meal.
Made with Quorn Cheese and Spinach Schnitzels
Good Source of protein
No added preservatives
No artificial colours or flavours
- 2 Quorn Cheese and Spinach Schnitzels
- 4 slices of white or brioche bread
- 2 slices of tasty cheese
- Hot sauce (optional, to taste)
- 4-6 gerkins, sliced
- 4 tablespoons burger sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 100g butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (or as per the package instructions) and bake the Quorn Schnitzels for about 20 minutes, or until they are golden and crispy.
- While the Quorn Schnitzels are baking, thinly slice your onions and gherkins, and set them aside. Optionally, mix hot sauce into the burger sauce for an extra kick, and set it aside.
- Lay out your bread slices and cover them with burger sauce. Once the Quorn Schnitzels are just about done, place the bread under the grill for 1-2 minutes, or until the bread is just turning golden.
- Once the bread is out of the grill, place a slice of cheese on each piece. Place the Quorn Schnitzel on top of the cheese. Add a layer of thinly-sliced onions and gherkins. You can add more sauce if desired. Cap it with the second slice of bread, sauce-side-down, pressing gently.
- Slice your Quorn Schnitzel sando in half and serve immediately while everything is hot and crispy. Enjoy this delicious fusion of textures and flavors in each bite!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes