Easy Thai Red Curry with Quorn Pieces
This flavourful Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! Not only is it much tastier than a takeout, because it’s made with vegetarian Quorn Pieces cooked from frozen, it can be on your plate in 15 minutes.
Made with Quorn Pieces
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 2-3 teaspoons red curry paste
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 red chili
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Fry the Quorn Pieces in oil for a few minutes until golden.
- Add the curry paste, tomato puree and cumin and fry a little more.
- Pour over the coconut milk and bring to the boil, then season with salt and simmer for a few minutes.
- Chop the chilli and spring onion and garnish to serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes