- Quorn Meat Free Pieces Laksa
Quorn Meat Free Pieces Laksa2.9 out of 5, 1 based on 30 ratings
Quorn Meat Free Pieces Laksa
A delicious noodle dish flavoured with chilli and ginger, and made with Quorn Pieces.
1351 KJPer serving
- 300g frozen Quorn Pieces
- 1 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- ½ x 500g packet frozen Birds Eye Stir Fry – Thai Style
- 375ml can light coconut flavoured evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 stalk lemon grass, split
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 20g palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Coriander for serving
Heat oil in a non-stick wok or frypan, add frozen Quorn Pieces cook for 2 minutes.
Add curry paste and cook till fragrant.
Stir in coconut milk, water, frozen Birds Eye Vegetables, lemon grass, Kaffir lime leaves, palm sugar and fish sauce bring to the boil, cover with lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with fresh coriander.