- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ Gas mark 6.
- Mix the Quorn pieces and BBQ sauce in a bowl then cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll the pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface to a large rectangle to fit a shallow greased tin. If using a pre-made pizza base, simply place onto a tray.
- Meanwhile for the sauce, heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and fry over a medium heat until soft for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, paprika and tomato puree and cook for 1 minute. Pour in the chopped tomatoes with a pinch of black pepper, bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Top the pizza base with a layer of sauce, ¾ of the grated mozzarella followed by the marinated Quorn pieces, diced capsicum, red onions, corn and a sprinkling of the remaining cheese.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the dough is well risen, the mozzarella is bubbling, and the Quorn is piping hot.
Tip: Individual pitta breads can be used as an alternative to making a pizza dough.