- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6.
- Wash and dry the potatoes, but don't peel them. Cut the potatoes into wedges and place into a bowl with the oil and paprika and mix well. Tip the potatoes onto a baking tray.
- Transfer the potatoes to the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked all the way through.
- Meanwhile for the chilli heat the oil in a pan then add the onion and fry gently for 5 minutes until the onion is soft. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrot and green capsicum and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes over a moderate heat then sprinkle over the chilli powder, ground cumin, ground coriander and Quorn mince and fry gently for 1 minute to cook out the spices.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock and tomato puree, bring to the boil then cover the pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Finally add the kidney beans and simmer for a further 5 minutes until the beans have reached a core temperature.
- Season to taste and serve the wedges topped with chilli and a sprinkle of coriander.
Tip: Serve with a portion of tomato salsa and a spoonful of sour cream