Quorn Vegetarian Mince Crunch Wrap
Your favourite fast-food staple made completely meat-free! Try tasty Quorn Mince in a spicy vegetarian crunch wrap supreme. Layered with chipotle mayo, tortilla chip, guacamole and sour cream. Try tonight for the ultimate fakeaway treat!
Made with Quorn Mince
Low in Fat
Good Source of protein
Good source of fibre
- 300g pack Quorn Mince
- 30g fajita seasoning mix
- 300g jar chilli tomato sauce
- 50g chipotle mayo
- 30g tortilla chips
- 40g guacamole
- 40g sour cream
- 40g lettuce
- 15g sliced jalapeno
- 75g cheese
- 4 small tortillas
- 4 large torillas
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the fajita mix with 1 tbsp of water, mix to combine and cook until fragrant.
- Add the jar of chilli tomato sauce and Quorn Mince, bring sauce to a boil then reduce and simmer for 12 minutes. Leave to cool slightly before assembling.
- To assemble the crunch wrap lay out a large tortilla, spread a layer of chipotle mayo and top with the Quorn Mince mixture. Top with a layer of tortilla chips, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and cheese.
- Cover with a small tortilla on top and fold the edges of the large tortilla into the centre to make a parcel.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, place the tortilla in the pan fold side down and toast on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Repeat for the remaining crunch wraps, cut into slices and enjoy!