Quorn Pieces & Quinoa Salad2.8928571428571 out of 5, 1 based on 28 ratings
Quorn Pieces & Quinoa Salad
Get creative and try this delicious vegan quinoa salad recipe with edamame beans and Quorn Vegan Pieces. Enjoy meat free alternatives with Quorn.
1188 KJPer serving
- 1 pack - 280g Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp oil
- 75g wholegrain rice (raw weight)
- 50g quinoa (raw weight)
- 100g cooked edamame beans
- 25g pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 2 handfuls of baby kale, roughly torn
- 25-30 black grapes, halved
- freshly chopped mint leaves
- 200ml pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1½ tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing. Marinade the Quorn pieces in half of the dressing for 30 minutes, place the remaining dressing in the refrigerator until needed.
- Cook the wholegrain rice and quinoa according to pack instructions, drain then set aside.
- Pre-heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the marinated Quorn pieces for 3-4 minutes. Add the kale and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until it begins to wilt.
- In a bowl toss the marinated Quorn Pieces with the salad ingredients, drizzle over with the remaining dressing and garnished with freshly chopped mint leaves.
Related RecipesView more