Kebabish Style Quorn Nuggets3.0645161290323 out of 5, 1 based on 31 ratings
Kebabish Style Quorn Nuggets
Pitta bread stuffed with deliciousness. An irresistible teaming-up of Quorn Crispy Nuggets, a crunchy tomato, onion, parsley and mint salad, encased in a soft pitta bread. With a tomato sauce punched with a wallop of chilli to get your taste buds dancing, and a cool yoghurt, garlic and mint sauce. Try and stop yourself from tucking in.
1976 KJPer serving
Tomato Kebab Sauce:
- 100g Passata (sieved tomato)
- 1 tbsp tomato puree Pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ red chilli finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Yogurt Kebab Sauce:
- 250g natural yogurt
- ½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon Salt and freshly ground black pepper *
- 4 Pitta Breads Romaine or lettuce of your choice, torn in to pieces
- For the Tomato kebab sauce, blitz all ingredients to a smooth sauce, season to taste.
- For the yogurt kebab sauce, mix the yoghurt with the mayonnaise, garlic and mint. Season to taste.
- For the salad, finely chop the tomatoes, onions, parsley and mint. Mix with the olive oil and lemon juice. Season to taste.
- Cook the Quorn nuggets according to back of pack instructions.
- Heat the pitta bread and fill with the cooked Quorn nuggets, tomato salad, lettuce and both of the kebab sauces.
Related RecipesView more