Quorn Meatless Chicken Mini Pot Pies
These pot pies are made with prepared biscuit dough for a quick and easy weeknight dinner when the kids are back at school. Serve with a simple green salad or steamed veggies.
A Little Effort
- 1 pkg Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 2/3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 can (7 1/2 oz) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook onion, celery, mushrooms, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper for about 5 minutes or until onion is slightly softened.
- Add Quorn Pieces; cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle flour over top; cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Slowly stir in broth and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Stir in mustard.
- Meanwhile, on lightly floured work surface, roll out each biscuit into 6-inch round; repeat to make 10 rounds. Place each round in greased muffin cup, firmly pressing dough into bottom and up side of each muffin cup. Spoon filling evenly into each cup.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes; remove from pan. Sprinkle with green onions.
For a healthier version, add peas and carrots to the pot pies.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review