One Pot Pasta with Quorn Pieces
Easy weeknight dinners just got easier! Try our One Pot Pasta recipe for a delicious pasta dish that comes together with a rich tomato sauce in minutes. Made with Quorn Pieces, it's an easy vegetarian dinner that's sure to become a family favourite.
- 1 pack of Quorn Pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 600g passata
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 300g penne pasta
- Small handful of basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a shallow casserole pan and fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the paprika, chilli flakes, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, passata and vegetable stock and stir.
- Add the penne pasta and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in a packet of Quorn Pieces and leave for another 12 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with the fresh basil leaves.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review