- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Nuggets
- 4 free-range eggs
- 200g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados, halved, de-stoned and chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 3 tbsp tinned tcorn, drained and rinsed
- 25g fresh chives, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Nuggets according to packet instructions.
- Place a saucepan of water on a high heat and bring to the boil. Carefully place the eggs into the pan and reduce the heat to a light simmer. Cook for 8 minutes and then transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water to cool down for 10 minutes. Peel the eggs and set aside.
- To make the salad dressing, mix all ingredients together and set aside.
- Assemble the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, capsicum and corn in a large salad bowl. Cut the hard-boiled eggs into halves and place on top of the salad. Scatter with the chives and place the cooked Quorn Vegan Nuggets on top.
Serve the salad with the salad dressing.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review