- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / 350ºF / Gas Mark 4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan that has a lid. Fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes, then add the chilli powder, cumin and cinnamon and cook for a minute. Stir in the Quorn Mince, coating it well with the spices. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetable stock, chopped tomatoes, drained beans, tomato puree, tomato ketchup and oregano. Season to taste with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir in the cilantro. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the garnishes by mixing together the yoghurt, spring onions, and cucumber. Set aside to chill until required.
- To prepare the taco cups, use 12 cm cookie cutters or a 12 cm glass to cut circles out of the tortillas. Make as many as you can with your tortillas. Use these to line a deep muffin tray that has at least 6 holes. Pop into the oven and cook for 12-14 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- To serve, place the chilli and warm taco cups on the table accompanied by the yoghurt, lettuce, tomatoes and grated cheese in separate serving bowls. Simply spoon some Quorn chilli into the taco cups and let everyone choose their own toppings.
Tip: To make bigger taco baskets and avoid waste, place a baking sheet in a preheated oven (170ºC / 325ºF / Gas Mark 3) with a lightly greased, flat bottomed metal bowl approximately 10-12cm diameter and 10cm height on it (or other heat proof container/jug). Drape a whole 25cm tortilla over the top and leave for approximately 6- 8 minutes until crisp. Carefully lift from the container. Repeat as needed. Set to one side until required.