- To make the pesto, place the basil, parsley, cilantro, pine nuts, garlic and olive oil into a food processor. Add one tablespoon of water and blitz to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the Quorn Pieces into a bowl and pour over the pesto. Cover and leave to marinate whilst you prepare the remaining salad ingredients.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add the orzo and boil for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Set to one side.
- Bring a second pan of salted water to the boil. Add the asparagus and sugar snap peas, blanch for 2 minutes, drain and cool under cold water.
- Add the cooled orzo to the Quorn Pieces and toss to coat in the pesto.
- Add the asparagus, sugar snap peas, sliced zucchini and avocado to the bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with pine nuts and pea shoots.
Tip: Why not make double quantities of the pesto and freeze half?