Yellow Curry with Quorn pieces, lentils, butternut pumpkin and naan bread
Curries are the ideal comfort food. Nice, spicy and warming, and you can vary them endlessly! This butternut pumpkin squash yellow curry ticks all the boxes: healthy, quick and delicious!
A Little Effort
- 350 g Quorn Pieces
- 800 g butternut pumpkin, in small cubes
- 400 g canned lentils
- 400 g green beans
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml of water
- 2 naan breads
- 2 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 15 g fresh parsley
- sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat sunflower oil in a thick-bottomed pan and when the oil has heated up, add the yellow curry paste and stir well. Be careful that the curry paste does not stick.
- After 3 minutes add the butternut pumpkin chunks together with coconut milk and water to the pan and let it simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Rinse and drain the lentils before adding them to the pan along with the green beans and Quorn pieces. Let it simmer for another 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the naan bread according to the instructions on the package.
- Serve the yellow lentil curry with butternut pumpkin and Quorn pieces with naan.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review