Easy Vegetarian Lasagne with Quorn Mince
Why not try this deliciously easy lasagne with Quorn Mince? TIP! Do you have more root vegetables at home? Get rid of what needs to be eaten and you will add great taste and minimize food waste at the same time.
A Little Effort
- 600 g Quorn Mince
- 1 large yellow onion
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 packet of dried lasagne sheets
- 300 ml creme fraîche
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Set the oven to 200 ° C.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Peel the carrot and grate on the coarse side of the grater.
- Pour olive oil into a large saucepan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Fry the onion, garlic and carrot until the onion is translucent. Then add tomato puree and Quorn Mince.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil thoroughly. Salt and pepper.
- White sauce: Pour creme fraîche into a bowl and add cream. Add Salt and pepper. Stir to a runny consistency.
- Use an ovenproof form with high edges. Put a layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of the dish and then layer with lasagne sheets, minced meat sauce and the white sauce. Salt and pepper between layers if desired.
- Finish with a layer of white sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for about 10 minutes. Serve with a green salad.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.