- For the polenta, combine the vegetable stock, milk, butter and 1 chopped clove of garlic in a pot over medium heat. Bring it up to a boil, add the polenta and turn the heat down to low. Cook for 10-15 minutes until smooth and cooked through. Season to taste.
- For the toppings, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the Quorn Pieces and sauté until golden and tender, 12 minutes.
- Remove the Quorn Pieces with a slotted spoon; add the zucchinis to the pan and sauté, 2 minutes. Combine the zucchinis with the Quorn Pieces, peas, spring onions and chopped mint. Season it to taste.
- For the chive oil, combine the remaining olive oil and garlic with the apple cider vinegar, chives and chilli and blend until smooth. Season it to taste.
- Top each serving of polenta with some of the Quorn Pieces and zucchini mixture, baby spinach, ricotta and pistachios. Drizzle the chive oil on top and add a few mint leaves, if preferred.
TIP: For a more decadent and creamier polenta, replace the milk with cream or coconut cream instead.