- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 250ml milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 160g polenta
- salt and pepper
- 5 Tbsp (75ml) olive oil
- 150g zucchinis, sliced
- 125g peas, blanched
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp mint, chopped + extra
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp chives, chopped
- ¼ green chilli
- 25g baby spinach
- 180g ricotta
- 40g pistachios, chopped
- For the polenta, combine the vegetable stock, milk, butter and 1 chopped clove of garlic in a pot over medium heat. Bring it up to a boil, add the polenta and turn the heat down to low. Cook for 10-15 minutes until smooth and cooked through. Season to taste.
- For the toppings, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the Quorn Pieces and sauté until golden and tender, 12 minutes.
- Remove the Quorn Pieces with a slotted spoon; add the zucchinis to the pan and sauté, 2 minutes. Combine the zucchinis with the Quorn Pieces, peas, spring onions and chopped mint. Season it to taste.
- For the chive oil, combine the remaining olive oil and garlic with the apple cider vinegar, chives and chilli and blend until smooth. Season it to taste.
- Top each serving of polenta with some of the Quorn Pieces and zucchini mixture, baby spinach, ricotta and pistachios. Drizzle the chive oil on top and add a few mint leaves, if preferred.
TIP: For a more decadent and creamier polenta, replace the milk with cream or coconut cream instead.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.