- Japanese Udon Noodles Stir Fry
Japanese Udon Noodles Stir Fry2.9310344827586 out of 5, 1 based on 29 ratings
Japanese Udon Noodles Stir Fry
The clean fresh flavours of Japan make this a lovely light dish, you just keep wanting more!
1441 KJPer serving
- 180g dried udon noodles
- ¼ cup mirin
- ¼ cup salt reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 300g packet frozen Quorn Mince
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into strips
- 20g julienned fresh ginger
- 100g snowpeas, halved diagonally
- radish, for garnish
Cook noodles following packet directions. Combine mirin, soy, rice wine and corn flour and set aside.
Meanwhile heat oil in a non-stick wok or pan, add Qourn Meat Free Mince and cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Add mushrooms, capsicum, ginger and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add mirin mixture and snowpeas, stir until thickened.
Add cooked drained noodles, stir well and serve immediately garnished with thin slices of radish. TIP: Some of the ginger can be finely grated and added to the sauce mixture.