Vegetarian Mini Pierogi
3 out of 5, 1 based on 20 ratings
For a delicious snack full of flavour, try these vegetarian mini piroger. Creamy mozzarella, leafy spinach and Quorn vegetarian Mince, wrapped in crispy layers of filo pastry makes this perfect to share with friends.
- 1 pack of Quorn Mince
- 3 sheets of filo pastry
- 200 g of tinned or frozen spinach
- 200 g of mozzarella
- Egg for brushing
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Punch out circles about 10 cm in diameter of the filo pastry.
- Fry the Quorn Mince in oil in accordance with the instructions on the package. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 spoonful of mince, spinach and mozzarella on each round.
- Brush the edge with beaten egg and fold over to create a semi-circle. Push the edges together firmly to seal.
- Brush the outside of each pierogi evenly with the remaining egg. Bake in the oven for approximately 5 minutes until it has a nice golden colour.