Easy Meatballs made with Quorn Mince
Make our easy vegetarian meatballs with Quorn Mince for a tasty addition to your dinner plate. Serve with a simple tomato ragu and pasta, add to your favourite stroganoff or wrap in a soft tortilla with fresh salad for a delicious lunch.
A Little Effort
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 150g bread crumbs, whole wheat bread
- 1-2 pinches white pepper
- 1-2 pinches allspice
- 1 medium-sized boiled potato, mashed
- 100ml cream
- 3 eggs, whipped
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan. Fry onion 2–3 minutes. Add mince and fry 2-3 minutes. Crumble the stock cube and allow to cool.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Form approx. 24 balls and allow to cool down 20–30 minutes.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a pan and brown the balls using low heat for 8–10 minutes.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I'm giving this 5 stars partly because I hate it when your balls don't hold together in the pan. These held together and tasted great! Don't forget to put the oil in your pan before you form your balls as you won't be able to resist getting your hands involved and it will get messy. :) Very nice balls.
I wouldn't say it tastes a lot like a classic meatball, more like a frikadellen, but very delicious and held together well.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review