- 600 g Quorn Mince
- 2 eggplant
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- 4 potatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 jar chopped tomatoes
- 3 tbsp ajvar relish
- 125 g feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 400 ml milk
- Set the oven to 200 ° C.
- Boil the potatoes, peel them and cut into thick slices.
- Chop onion and garlic and fry in oil.
- Add Quorn Mince and fry until nicely colored.
- Pour on crushed tomatoes and ajvar relish. Salt and pepper and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the aubergines into 1 cm thick slices and fry them on high heat in a dry pan until they get a little color.
- Melt the butter for the white sauce in a saucepan. Stir in the flour and dilute with milk. Bring to the boil and stir until you have a smooth and fine sauce.
- Pour some oil into an ovenproof dish. Add sliced potatoes and half of the eggplant slices so it covers the form. Pour on the minced meat sauce and top with the rest of the eggplant. Finish with the white sauce on top.
- Crumble over feta cheese and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes. Put foil over it if it gets too much color.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.