Quorn Air Fryer Vegan Nugget Tacos with Chimichurri
Make any night taco night! Our Air Fryer Nugget Tacos are filled with Quorn Vegan Nuggets (made extra crispy in your air fryer!) and a flavourful chimichurri sauce for a meat-free meal that's super tasty - and easy to make!
Made with Quorn Vegan Nuggets
Source of Fibre
Source of Protein
- 1 pack (280g) Quorn Vegan Nuggets
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- Set air fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. In 2 batches, place Quorn Vegan Nuggets in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the chimichurri sauce by stirring together the coriander, olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, jalapeño, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Serve nuggets in tortillas with avocado, chimichurri and red onion.
Tips: For a quick snack, serve nuggets simply with chimichurri and guacamole for dipping.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
RecipesBBQ Teriyaki Quorn Pieces and Pineapple Buddha Bowl
RecipesHomemade Gluten Free Pizza with Quorn Meat Free Pieces
RecipesSloppy Joe Pizza
RecipesJapanese Udon Noodles Stir Fry
RecipesQuorn Meat Free Pieces Mole Taco Basket
RecipesQuorn Roarsomes Healthy Vegan Dinner
The nation has spoken
0 out of 5 stars