- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Place the Quorn Vegan Hot and Spicy Burgers onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 - 16 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile, split the ciabatta rolls and shred the lettuce.
- Add the Cajun dressing ingredients to a small bowl, mix well then refrigerate until needed.
- Meanwhile mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and check the seasoning.
- Warm the ciabatta rolls in the oven when the burgers have a couple of minutes left to cook.
- To assemble spread a little Cajun mayo onto the base of each ciabatta roll. Divide the lettuce and salsa between each roll, top with a Quorn Southern Fried Burger and another dollop of Cajun mayo then replace the lid of the roll.
Top tip: For a tasty alternative, slice the burger and serve in a wrap or flatbread.