Quorn Meat Free Mince & Vegetable Curry3.0833333333333 out of 5, 1 based on 48 ratings
Quorn Meat Free Mince & Vegetable Curry
Try our delicious recipe for a healthier Quorn Meat Free Mince Curry, with Quorn Mince, onion, mushrooms, lentils, cauliflower, and a tasty curry spice blend. Less than 300 calories per portion, low in fat and saturated fat, high in protein and three of your five a day.
1034 KJPer serving
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 large potato, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 175g cauliflower (medium size), cut into small florets, optional
- 1 jar Madras Curry Cooking Sauce
- 175g green peas
- 2 handfuls fresh, baby spinach leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Blanch potatoes and cauliflower for 8-10 minutes.
- Pour the curry sauce into a large pan and heat gently.
- Add the Quorn mince, potato and cauliflower to the sauce. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the peas and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season if required.
- Serve the curry with mango chutney, naan or chapatti bread and rice.
Related RecipesView more