- 1 quantity of Quorn Bolognese Sauce using Quorn Mince*
- 1x large thin pizza base (30cm)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 50g reduced fat mozzarella cheese grated
- 50g reduced fat Cheddar cheese grated *Refer to the Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe to make the Quorn Bolognese Sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place pizza base onto a baking tray and top with prepared Quorn Bolognese sauce, sprinkle with oregano and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.