Oriental crispy Quorn Mince with bok choy and basmati rice4 out of 5, 1 based on 1 ratings
Oriental crispy Quorn Mince with bok choy and basmati rice
This rich and fragrant dish is super simple to prepare! Crispy, savoury Quorn Mince, aromatic chinese favours and fluffy write rice. Whats not to love?
852 KJPer serving
- 300g basmati rice
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 2 bok choy
- 4 spring onions
- 1 lime, the juice
- 15 g cilantro
- 15 g parsley
- 15 g of mint
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 5 cm ginger, grated and cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Chinese 5 spice herbs
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- sunflower oil
- pepper and salt
- Prepare the basmati rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Cut the bok choy into strips and remove the stems from the herbs. Chop the spring onion and keep a third aside for garnish.
- Heat sunflower oil in a frying pan and add the Quorn mince together with the garlic and ginger to the pan and stir fry over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice, soy sauce, honey, Chinese 5 spice herbs and sesame oil to the pan and stir well to allow the Quorn Mince to absorb the flavor of the herbs. Also add the bok choy and spring onion to the pan and stir fry 5 minutes more. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the crispy Quorn Mince together with the basmati rice and the fresh herbs and garnish with the spring onion.
Related RecipesView more