Vegan Salad with Roasted Pumpkin and Quorn Hot & Spicy Burgers
A delicious, filling salad with roasted pumpkin, crunchy Hot & Spicy Burgers, vegan cheese, spinach and a spicy tahini dressing.
- 2 (200g) Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers
- 300g pumpkin, sliced
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 65ml almond milk
- 1 ½ tablespoon of tahini paste
- 1 ½ tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon of sugar
- salt and pepper
- 50g baby spinach
- 65g vegan parmesan cheese, diced
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the Quorn Vegan Hot & Spicy Burgers on a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes until golden and crispy. Cut into thick slices.
- Place the pumpkin slices on a baking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil and roast for 20-25 minutes until they are soft and lightly charred.
- For the dressing, mix almond milk, tahini paste, water, cilantro, lemon juice and sugar. Mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- To make the salad, place some baby spinach on each plate and top it off with the roasted pumpkin, burger slices, vegan parmesan cheese and pomegranate seeds. Serve with the dressing separately.
TIP: To spice up the dressing, you can add ½ a seeded green chili when you mix the dressing.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review